Friday, April 15, 2011

Doing Well(:

I've actually been doing pretty well lately. It's nice to have things going smoothly(: things are beautiful in NC, I actually just walked around my yard making bouquets for like an hour! And then I went to a show with my best friend, it was amazing. It feels so good actually getting back out there. Plus, I haven't binged and purged in the last couple of days, I'll be making a pact with myself that it won't happen again!

Today was a success:
Breakfast was just an iced coffee
Lunch: Odwalla mango juice, yummy(:
Dinner: Vegan vegetable soup

really good day! I'm proud of myself!

Anywayssssss here is a picture of my beautiful yard right now, I just had to share with the world!




Love you allllll, hope your doing well!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment