Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello world!

Here we go. First Blog post: 1:19 AM on a Saturday night. This is my first time having a blog, so I guess I should introduce myself. I am 18 years old, living in the southern portion of the United States of America. I am absolutely in love with fashion, sunshine, clothes, caffiene, and raging. I hate cold weather, am recently a vegetarian, adore music, and most significantly, I have an ED that haunts me at every turn. I thought that I was rid of it once and for all, but it always comes back. Well, anyways, here it is, my first feeble attempt at creating a blog I can vent to, chat up, inspire, or just mess around with.
-------
"This is our decision, to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun."


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! If you need anything, let me know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome! i'm kind of in the same boat and have no idea what to do so, thanks for following in spite of that!


    this sounds like it's going to be a really good blog. best of luck and take care
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete