Monday, April 11, 2011

Round Two

Desperately I need a day for "mental health." I am getting so stressed out with school and working and I just don't have enough hours in a day. So I'm skipping my class to get some deserved R&R. Today has been fine so far, yesterday I almost passed out at work (fuck hypoglecimia). But today is all about "health." I decided to follow the advice on nymph's blog about two lists-one of five things you love about yourself, one of five things you hate. So here it is!

Five things that I hate:
1. My stomach
2. My hips
3. My upper arms
4. The fact that I try so hard to make other people happy, neglecting myself
5. my ED

  
Five things that I love:
1. My eyes
2. My best friends, I love them so much
3. My tan
4. That I am outgoing
5. my ED-life without it? too intimidating

There you have it! This is interesting to look at and think about it. You guys should do it for sure!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Glad you did it! It's nice to think about positive things for a change. My ED is a love-hate thing too...
    Mental Health Days are good - I had two last week, but that's mostly because I truly am sick. XD
    Stay Safe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you did this list, I made my lists about a week ago. I envy your outgoingness! I'm tan and I actually wish I could be pale. Grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

    ReplyDelete